Talari : diplomats or leaders or what else ?

From: hcarteau_at_dQ3khCStjT2WyWYl1u8fd6LtaEyimpCGTYa_GiKrozIiLLn1e5eRGmWESp2vsUm7-qh
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2011 12:08:15 +0100

Selon Keith <keith.nellist_at_SU0TaoUmlfygHZGhrfPFae0W0Gs0qo3jvkJUj7Ql44FbvDWGElmJ8lqqadct378YyCBXtuuWr03hJqDKGbAGdQ.yahoo.invalid>:

selon hcarteau:
In fact, one might wonder if talari are more ambassadors / interfaces with outsiders FIRST, and rulers SECOND.

When others first said "Take me to your leader", they took them to meet the Talar, who deal with such distasteful things, and the mistranslation of Talar as Leader stuck.

/// Very astute ! After all there have been bigger misunderstandings as this in RW history. So that opens a whole new can of worms. What are talari doing when they're not dealing with dirty foreign scum, I mean, outsiders ? Perhaps the whole concept of leadership in malkioni cultures is not what we believed. Still, there are the Revelations of Now to enligten us. What do they say ?

Praise Malkion in His Wisdom. Hold to the Book.