Re: Miniatures to suggest what Malkioni look like (was Re: What do 2nd Age Seshnelans look like?)

From: David Dunham <david_at_fqQ19INacZHIq_n3zOCgGgZtiamf-Kxbj2-1-GpEc0FlJtsKCZgK6kMh7_h8N7l2yLmoQg>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 21:41:54 -0800

On 24 Feb 2011, at 10:51, Richard Hayes wrote:

> Also are there any features that people draw on in order to portray Ralian Orlanthi so they look different from Heortlings?

<http://www.pensee.com/dunham/glorantha/barbarians.html> is a good start... My cheap trick is to make Ralian Orlanthi have more Celtic influences than the Icelandic-influenced Dragon Pass Orlanthi. Round houses, rather than rectangular, is one aspect. This only goes so far, of course. Though <http://www.pensee.com/dunham/ralios/ralios.html> does show approved artwork, though these heroquesters may not represent typical members of society.

Jeff

> That's definitely not the art direction that will be given in the Guide to Glorantha.

Good enough for Greg 13 years ago (though of course Ralios is a big place and there will be variation).

David Dunham
Glorantha/HQ/RQ page: www.pensee.com/dunham/glorantha.html Imagination is more important than knowledge. -- Albert Einstein