Miniatures to suggest what Malkioni look like (was Re: What do 2nd Age Seshnelans look like?)

From: Richard Hayes <richard_hayes29_at_VmPQrOxCT2uILkr4Nd5vlWJjbHZuLcyLF1qfBcHJzZPDTfhYJwK5iAuA_lXi>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 18:51:30 +0000 (GMT)

Following on from this subject, there were some postings a few weeks ago about which miniature ranges people liked to use to represent Orlanthi. Some interesting suggestions came to light, including some for Lunars as well.
So if people ditch the cliched Medieval imagery of Malkionism in the early 1990s, what kind of miniatures do people use to represent different kinds of Malkioni, such as:

Brithini
Vadeli
Ralians
Loskalmi
Rokari
Castle Coast
Pithdarans
Aeolians (Normans, to be a bit like Viking/Saxon Orlanthi, but different, more expensive and with heavy cavalry?); and Trader Princes

I am more into the Third Age than the Second Age, but I for one would welcome ideas on either (and on how the looks have changed)
Also are there any features that people draw on in order to portray Ralian Orlanthi so they look different from Heortlings?
Richard Hayes