Re: Complete Map of Glorantha?

From: Jeff <richaje_at_OeaKBlmwlu0c1houHb-FCBWhenXPy67A1Oet3fh3Ep9RtR5PXIf_Uu-YV6s4yo3UxuUb>
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2011 12:54:58 -0000

> But can we know more about the content ? For example, what is the "coming storm" book ? And what is new in the Pavis and big rubbles books ?

The Coming Storm is a Sartarite campaign that takes place from 1618-1625 set amongst the Cinsina tribe (near Jonstown). It fits very easily into the Colymar Campaign and with the Sartar Companion. Lots of background, scenarios, and more!

As for Pavis and the Big Rubble, basically what we did was keep the classic background material from Pavis, Big Rubble, Sun County, Rivers of Cradle, and Strangers in Prax, convert and update and few scenarios, and then build on it. And keep building.

Jeff