Re: Complete Map of Glorantha?

From: spzcpl <spzcpl_at_taBwFt7F6QVeMTLJ-mED0iiQE6yvoY3VaXebPkOjHqtabI_A44-mD-TiMsQX816EP0XPs>
Date: Sat, 05 Mar 2011 04:29:53 -0000

> The Coming Storm is a Sartarite campaign that takes place from 1618-1625 set amongst the Cinsina tribe (near Jonstown). It fits very easily into the Colymar Campaign and with the Sartar Companion. Lots of background, scenarios, and more!

OK thank you, I will buy this book too ! But have you the project to build a campaign after 1625, following the story arc of the colymar campaign ? If yes, is it not the same project as the Greg's Argrath campaign (if it already exists) ?

> As for Pavis and the Big Rubble, basically what we did was keep the classic background material from Pavis, Big Rubble, Sun County, Rivers of Cradle, and Strangers in Prax, convert and update and few scenarios, and then build on it. And keep building.

Seems cool. Always a classical good to have

I have seen nothing about the whitewall campaign. Is it for next year ?

Thanks a lot, for these news and your work