Re: Pithdaros answers

From: Keith <keith.nellist_at_Q4BYPtpISTN7fuThTJmoW6bGKaFyZsDLYLQnm-f0INf5VLorlCsPS2-En_s_WD>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 00:41:52 -0000

Personally, I thnk the Pithdarans should not be so strongly racially defined. Sure, ther ancestors may have been tall Masai like Agimori, or they could have been short Pygmie like Agimori, or a mix of all sorts of Pamaltelans, but as you note, they have been in Genertela for 9 Centuries without some sort of racial segregaton policy that I am aware of, so I would make them far more a mixed "race" being more of a culture with a tendency for dark skin.

I also don't follow the great sailor logic. Sure, they cross the oceans but they were Closed off like the rest of the world, without a Bay of Akem, or Mirrorsea to practice in. They may be good sailors, but not because they saled across the Ocean 900years ago.

Keith