Knight, Man of All, Overman : choice of words

From: hcarteau_at_XuORY1HA8-EwBSvIGhtkNc05WArYx9Xj8kn9_8imDrJNjcYEev36aHdI8Bq2vy5Re2P
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 22:00:46 +0100

> Is the term "overmen" canonical?

/// Don't know - don't care. I think it was used once in a book about Fronela. In fact, I didn't want to think too long about finding a substitute for "Knight", or "Man of All", something exotic-sounding but which would mean the same.

It's one I never liked myself - sounded too much like "ubermenschen", and seemed to imply parallels with Nazi ideology that obviously don't fit with the Hrestoli.
/// Well, "Overman" is an interesting possibility to describe Hrestol's achieved status beyond status, one I like better than "Man of All" actually. But I'm open to any synonym for "Knight" in the hrestoli meaning.