Re: Pithdaros answers

From: Trotsky <TTrotsky_at_c4f4CW_imm9WLWls-wppdbBiZwz7O77s21J07yCQfGzkf_S25llSVtJ92F_Qz-WTyeQ>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 20:34:10 +0000

hcarteau_at__woW6XnxIn2QLeCO6Auc9Zqm8h1wil4KDa2Kg09mPPsBVNN-pkZCT5MutDRUEJTCUOyRixWai0xXwqU.yahoo.invalid wrote:

> Despite their very strict malkionism, pithdarans still venerate Saint
> Hrestol
> and the whole concept of Knighthood : "Be The Best You Can Be" fits
> perfectly
> with their pamaltelan traditions. There are pithdaran "overmen" who
> master the
> skills of all castes and are an example to their people. This is
> anathema to the
> seshnegi.

Is the term "overmen" canonical? It's one I never liked myself - sounded too much like "ubermenschen", and seemed to imply parallels with Nazi ideology that obviously don't fit with the Hrestoli. But me disliking something is not evidence its non-canonical (far from it), so have I missed something somewhere?

--
Trotsky
Gamer and Skeptic

Not a Dead Communist: http://jrevell.blogspot.com/