Re: A question about Justice - Western Style - in Fay Jee

From: hcarteau_at_jBSEwO2t_jDL9tm6QX64oqoeEQ_jsGqfFf23c7ZCFPf1KWzL-GyC-JWyijPEYhPVtHd
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 21:49:43 +0100

Selon donald_at_f8kwCpkg_1c-d3_7s5_12MOQchjUlV46b5xEIYs-lTduzSRxxOGKJQcOM-B9UgbdZoiE04jByUKgnMmWUCyd.yahoo.invalid:

So he has to defend himself. Just give him enough of a coherent argument that the PCs start to wonder if they are actually doing the right thing and there are nasty consequences if they do what's expected of them.

/// Hm, yes. I keep thinking about the Oath the PCs swore to the late Prince Yorge, father of Stepan, to "protect his family" (among other things). I wonder if killing Stepan, even under order from the new Head of House Caroman, might not trigger the terrible backlash for oath-breaking...