Re: A question about Justice - Western Style - in Fay Jee

From: Todd Gardiner <todd.gardiner_at_ACut-kwyy-xKshJHDUnF52DiII0pqjAVh7Ml393cPWYLHY9qqUbE-EP5K4MmO7>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 13:54:02 -0700

Most cultures have a means to properly sever the ties with traitors, oath-breakers and other people who betray their associations. In fact, most oaths take probably expect the oath-takers to be protecting the family (or other group) from traitors and other betrayers while they are still a member of the group.