Archive RUNEQUEST minis on ebay -- many in packages

From: Chris <vongoosewink_at_eJFdisfA2LYH7VCkwvzEmsKHWt13WYkwLYNGAljRnQi1jsSMWoiofAZJvMDyVUg>
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2011 13:46:29 -0000

Hey Gang,

Hope it's ok to post this here, I thought the members of this group might be interested! :-)

I'm currently listing a bunch of Archive Runequest miniatures on ebay, many still in the original packages! For those who don't remember, Archive was a miniature company that was active back in the late 1970's and early 1980's, and they had the first official Runequest license. They made some really cool stuff, Dragon Pass characters (Beatpot, Jar-Eel, Harrek, Gunda), 2-headed Dragonsnail, Cragspider, and lots more.

Please have a look, there is some cool stuff going up, and you won't often see them in packages anymore!

LINK
<http://stores.ebay.com/Vongoosewinks-Attic/Collectible-Miniatures-/_i.h\ tml?_fsub=2270411010&_sid=6215490&_trksid=p4634.c0.m322>

Or, you can search by seller: vongoosewink

Thanks

--Chris