Safelster Q&A

From: hcarteau_at_rWLmkannsNMaKRMt6usaVHdfowCyCrQDLhswh2RX91E12yR9sCbEIdwNWGhz1gjk0I5
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 22:50:25 +0200

Selon Jeff <richaje_at_UJhOd6efbmVdI4DZVcpRzr7QhQrN31EjgLQ54TL1-tr9-566TiuLvDEG87LZ24PIS2d8h7JrmvCx.yahoo.invalid>:

> Hey gang, it's time for me to put up another Gloranthan Q&A but I don't have
> any questions or themes this time. So here's what I propose - I've been doing
> a bit of work on Safelster and Ralios and am happy to take any questions
> people have about that area.
>
> Any takers? Any questions?

/// Of course. Some demographics for the safelstran cities would be nice. Also, do tell us how much malkionism influences Safelster these days, and in which form (no need to talk about the backwood pagans "whose lifestyle is barely living at all"). Finally, do tell when Arkat is coming back and in what form, so we can all greet Him properly !