Re: Nybie poisoner or innocent victim ?

From: hcarteau_at_NHZeVvi1eC2jqbmf2cR6Ke8--Tu988YLZGNG2bzIAwfWpn5ALkNyhzKp5MSLWWY-Z9h
Date: Sat, 02 Apr 2011 12:39:30 +0200

Selon Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_TLRsoWcPi8njWBIZdyQxN5E_FtM2D4Ko8ge26Abo6pjFEO_H8GKpYjuGDN0hmX46HT9DgSLgAb2yMW5OCDNrjjps63s.yahoo.invalid>:

> I have a couple of theories about how the Missionaries were actually
> exiles from Dorastor (after an abortive revolt involving Ralzakark) and
> the origin of the plague was caused by the Sun Stop.

/// I'd like to hear about these theories. I'm begining to suspect poor old Nysalor' name has been blighted for twelve centuries for the wrong reasons - he kept desesperately trying to fend off that monster maniac that sprang from the south and killed a few wayward missionaries, then took it upon him/itself to rid the world of their Inspiration.

Do tell...