Re: Nybie poisoner or innocent victim ?

From: hcarteau_at_KNIP6LxJIsOAT-2qLiPmQkm8V_nLu6K9Fr-Sa_tsOHrji1LeuzJEgD5_95QwNboF993
Date: Sat, 02 Apr 2011 23:03:20 +0200

Selon Jeff <richaje_at_qJtTkYXmX8FEnM0FVUcKEbLCaRXIfv_fOs-KNJdBK_gaJL_2Bnh9jSxAzKsG4lSTFUIiuJLl_V6dKbha.yahoo.invalid>:

There is no doubt that Gaalth and the Nysalorian cultists in Ralios were responsible for evils as they spread the worship of the Perfect One. Whether those evils were in the service of the greater good or simply revealed Nysalor's fundamental evil; that's a matter for debate and war.

/// We are good and simple folks, not arrogant talari or wicked wizards. We know there exist no such thing as "evil done for a greater good". There is only evil, coated in pretexts designed to allow rulers to trample their people or the sorcerers to grasp forbidden powers. Malkion's curse on all bad men justifying their evils by some "greater good". May they rot in the darkest hells for all eternity.