Re: History and Time in the West

From: Ian <ilikemonkeys.geo_at_WlaLZICMrNxz_TLej4UmotLEizd_Yj1Bucn5KFaF2zhIDK_43ZNjpKrBNAk>
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2011 15:37:56 -0000

> That's the turning of the red sands of time and refers to the >length of the Storm Age plus the Great Darkness.

Which raises the question, are there Yellow, Blue, and Brown Sands of Time, too, corresponding to the 2nd and 3rd Action Eras, and History?

> Personally I think the Brithini date their calendar to the creation >of the world.

That would make sense. It would be downright gauche for a bunch of God-Bothering Dara Happans to have a longer calendrical history than the True Humans of Old Danmalastan.