Re: Brithini sexuality

From: ryancaveney_at_eaT8xVbIwqBHJhPqFwsxjQLYPOiQodw7mKEmiGDz5ylUfJh12Mhu8XXphA7hG8PO
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 10:21:24 -0700 (PDT)

Richard Hayes <richard_hayes29_at_kKmN1DPvSlS2ZezgWN0HV70cdD1GEoJdW_i4stJLbreBnBHVbgIAA-192bYjqvmOwPIT-_15WiP2KdQcXGYDJPOq.yahoo.invalid> wrote:
>If we rule out the Chaotic possibilities (like Wakboth), "The Destroyer of
>Worlds" sounds more like a title for Shargash (or Zorak Zoran?) than Humakt

I agree.  Humakt is the Separator, not the Destroyer.  He is the guardian of the gate between worlds, and opposes those who through undeath seek to sit on the fence forever, or through resurrection seek to sneak out the back door. :)  "I am become Death" should indeed be in several of the songs -- and perhaps Tom Lehrer's "soon we'll be sliding down the razor blade of life" should as well.