Re: Roots of rokari power

From: Jeff <richaje_at_Dg_JZ-Zr2Do4EOgVCV0QaP66cpvApsQr0vmPNZ9lC-sq9gYPixoMFxPtlpvSbDojFFoL>
Date: Sun, 01 May 2011 17:43:37 -0000

> > In addition to the arguments advanced below (as if from inside Rokarism),
> /// Yep, I like to play the devil's advocate. But I went from hating the rokari
> to a more nuanced opinion thanks to Jeff's fascinating work. Even though I think
> he overkills on dechristianizing them.

Reading through Revealed Mythology shows that if you want a RW source of Malkioni philosophy and theology look to the sources "behind" Scholastic Christianity and the Western mindset - especially Plato and Neoplatonism - throw in some Zorastrianism and Judaism, and leaven it with Pythagoras and the Presocratics.

The history of Malkionism is an intellectual history weaving between the two pillars of Zzaburism and Hrestolism. Zzaburism hold that logic (and strict adherence to divine law) allows us to perceive the Intellect that created the world - perceiving that divine Intellect is Solace enough for existence. Hrestolism holds that with enough work we can go further and reunite with the One (which preceeds Intellect and law). Sometimes Zzaburism is dominant (such as among the Rokari), sometimes Hrestolism (such as amongst the Idealists of Loskalm). The Abiding Book bridged that divide, but the True Abiding Book is lost (like the Second Temple), and Jrustela lies under the sea, sunk by the hubris of the God Learners.

Jeff