Babs Gor lite

From: hcarteau_at_AGA6nge01QPqwFKvDvtUeRA4FhqZh99ZMo0Dj6Xuj4b6pL9rqHYGfyCFBR1QrVcMGPj
Date: Tue, 03 May 2011 18:58:45 +0200

Selon Andrew Larsen <aelarsen_at_qq9bmpBQn-WPjNv6y4aAvyjNxuQfY4vTidgshUXNeAIoUSIt67ssqxyjqiUt1gVU2sdhUkqwkBjApw.yahoo.invalid>:

> My Glorantha varies. I think the direction that BG has been taken in Hero
> Quest is a pointless nerfing of a good,
/// What does "nerfing" mean please ? It sounds funny.

and much needed cult that has made it virtually unplayable. /// I half-agree with you. But keep in mind PCs are weirdoes and perverts anyway. If you can worship Death-as-a-Sword (Iron Man), why not Death-for-males-and-earth-abusers-in-an-axe ? You could also rule that she only goes berserk after drinking the blood beer. The rest of the time, she's manageable.