Re: The Paps

From: Jeff <richaje_at_p29_fHJUwyQ7m5mSQNqcI3y1BYU27G_aO3Cc7vfSaVkus7KvWAdy5rmI13IBy8cFJWy_>
Date: Wed, 04 May 2011 07:32:35 -0000

> I take Peter's point. Mine however was that one of Oakfed's key magics was using fire in funeral rites. In the Praxian culture this seems like a male role rather than a female one.

Praxian shamans can be either gender. I can't recall if Oakfed has a society (Chris - does he?) but if so presumably it is not gender based. For the Praxians, Waha is man's magic, Eiritha is woman's. Other spirits rarely have such strong gender associations (maybe Foundchild and Helpwoman, but again Chris is the expert).

Jeff