The Paps

From: Andrew <aelarsen_at_AWhILpIYnIWF2WR9Uoszsr17Hn37BtVQy_F0giFVuHYyd8PZgK6Sm4jx9YgGLmALwv_>
Date: Sun, 01 May 2011 20:24:42 -0000

So I'm running a campaign based on a Praxian tribe, and I've been sort of surprised by how little has been published on the Animal Tribes compared to how much exists for Pavis, the Zola Fel Valley, and Sartar. Nomad Gods, RQA 3, Tales 13 and 14 and Drastic: Prax are most of what I know of, along with small bits in a few other things like Borderlands, Different Worlds, Worm's Footnotes, and so on. That's both nice (because I've got freedom to do what I want) and frustrating (because I can't be lazy and just steal material).

In particular, there doesn't seem to be much about the Paps (where I'm pretty sure the PCs will wind up going), so I thought I'd see if there's anything out there about it, or if I need to write it up myself. Obviously the write-up of the cult of Eiritha provides some information, and the brief description of it in Biturian Varaosh and I know there are some Babeester Gori there and the Serpent Guardians. Is there anything else known about who or what is at the Paps?

Andrew