Re: The Paps

From: Andrew Larsen <aelarsen_at_-wH4u1c_jzeOLo8gYonnK0NSwxbbVhKQ4eYE9IqdXpfsCOXG1uLo8Kd5HMtwX2uK_z3>
Date: Tue, 03 May 2011 10:49:31 -0500

My Glorantha varies. I think the direction that BG has been taken in Hero Quest is a pointless nerfing of a good, and much needed cult that has made it virtually unplayable. So I ignore a lot of the HQ take on her in favor of a more Rune Quest approach. That's actually my approach to a lot of HQ religious developments.

Andrew