Re: The Paps

From: Andrew Larsen <aelarsen_at_PYsMnyBCa0Z-1-leJiNVyl7oNTJJ1I5dSkV8dTGM8Kd5bYsmOp-Od4MIUcKHYQTyL2R>
Date: Tue, 03 May 2011 09:10:48 -0500

Chris,

        This is actually fairly close to the take I came up with when I decided to run an all-High Llama campaign that turned out to have 3 female PCs in it. Helpwoman was the obvious alternative to Eiritha for 'normal' Praxian women, but none of my players wanted to go for that. One decided to be a Daka Fal shaman, a second decided to be an Eirithan, and the third, who had played a nice gentle healer in the previous campaign, jumped on BG when she heard it mentioned.

Andrew