Re: History of Malkioni Thought

From: hcarteau_at_3c5GjTP7h1z9n3g-OMUa_Ym_RFTGQFO4sg1_oCCWxrGCr5n6hFXc29us17G5xalwvww
Date: Sun, 01 May 2011 22:37:47 +0200

Selon Scott <romulan_ace_at_NFj_1nt-Rtcy3VtWh2dSCYq7-BMROViJMLCuniel3ihqa7s9cPlUwqAF2g1ULyusQI8SFWnIuoh6ayQx8R7hiA.yahoo.invalid>:

> No doubt this is true, but I'm having trouble reconciling it with a couple of
> quotes from Greg:

/// Don't have any trouble. Your Reader explained this all at last week's Lecture, but you were half-asleep again. One can only hope it was from exertion after righteous labor and not sinful debasement :-) By that I mean that if your sect /School says Malkion's shade judges the dead, then so it is. But if it doesn't then you see it as heresy and proof this scola is in error at best, and chaotic arkati nybie perverts at worst.

Is the entity identified as Malkion in the Garden of Revelation simply one of those "magical images or resonances" of important figures found in the Malkioni otherworld?
/// Again, depends on who tells you. Is it a point made by your own sect ? If yes, it is Malkion the Prophet who speaks. If not, it's heresy, some deluded or perverted illusion. Pity the erring essence, smite the heretic.

THERE IS NO ABSOLUTE TRUTH IN GLORANTHA. Not even for Malkioni. Not even for us GMs and players. Not even for (gasp) M. Stafford.

Go and walk in Joy.