Re: The Paps

From: David Scott <sciencefish_at_xKkkc8R6sTwZfD0CRsLK0FhSJS6u-Ri0svTwAmgeFqT1434WyfScsRJw8m05ddd9>
Date: Wed, 04 May 2011 09:12:43 +0100

One of the great things about these cults (BGor, Humakt, Storm Bull) is that new players aren't "tainted" by what's gone on before in now out of print publications. They start to mix the runes up to their own recipe. We had a player who picked Storm, Eternal battle and Harmony, he was a kind of Bull combat medic. All the old players laughed and said this was wrong, but we carried on and it worked very well. I can see an Earth, Death and Harmony player worshipping BGor...