Re: Colymar campaign

From: Jeff <richaje_at_Vu6txdm-qaQgTVJSGWz3FeOgzPa_za3nK8-_gJBg-xDZVD3Ko2dJZ6l0MY1iYfPPUn46>
Date: Fri, 06 May 2011 13:02:26 -0000

> Very promissing !
> I think the scenarios published in the last books were good, so I really wait for more !

Thank you! We hope to have quite a bit out later this year; lots going on inside Moon Design Publications that we hope to be telling you about soon.

> > Iceland gets written up in the third book or in Gloranthology, depending on which gets released first. Ian Cooper and I have discussed a variety of ways to make it something more player-driven and get greater player involvement and fun. Same thing with the Boat Planet.
>
> And perhaps we will see books for the events after ? I hope to see a book on lunar very soon too, I think it is very useful and will be more and more

Oh, there's going to be lots about the Lunars. First will be the Guide, which really is a massive update and expansion to the old Genertelan Boxed Set (plus Missing Lands, and much much more). Second, we have new Lunar Magic rules that we are really excited about. I took them for a test drive (outside my normal playtesters) last month in England with a few celebrity players. All gave it the two thumbs up.

Jeff