Re: The three runes we all have

From: Richard Hayes <richard_hayes29_at_oAH5VIE4Sq6NCGcG1QXG_-q8RbZU_1Wpk-YQdfD3b-gM6-P4yoQ3BLWd_kIQ>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 12:11:03 +0100 (BST)

I like Valkoharja's suggestion for the Infinity rune, but wonder whether it might (still?) have one further application too.
Way back in RQ II the Infinity rune was also associated with True Dragons, but then they may well come within the definition of immortals anyway. Can "True Dragon" be described by a runic phrase consisting of the Dragon and Infinity runes, so as to distinguish these forimdable creatures from other draconic things?
FWIW the MRQ book on Dragonewts (which outlined Dragonewt cults) suggested that True Dragons which had been slain could still be worshipped by Dragonewts, and some (e.g. Aroka) were. Secondly King of Sartar suggested that being slain by Orlanth was not the end of the road for Shakaharzeel.
On an unconnected note, where does the Dragonewt worship described in the MRQ book fit into the Three Worlds model? Are these basically theisitic, or is Draconism a/the "Fourth World"?
Richard Hayes