Re: Population of Genertela -- the Others

From: Jeff <richaje_at_hZRXrtvgEvThLbDCmFTn9Jo9-tLYYAXZ6y0xl5sqPz1Nv2B5q64MGOUS7sNcecooHMwg>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 13:20:03 -0000

> One thing which is surprising is how high some of the figures for "Others" are. For example there are more "Others" in Kralorela than there are Orlanthi in Heortland and Sartar put together!

Yes. On the other hand, reading between the lines, there are somewhere approaching 9.4 million Orlanthi. And by that, I mean peoples that acknowledge Orlanth as the King of the Storm Gods and Ernalda as the Earth Queen, even if those are not the most important local deities. Sartar and Heortland together are less than 10% of the Orlanthi of Genertela, even if they are extremely culturally and religiously significant.

Jeff