Glorantha panel at Eternal Con

From: Jeff <richaje_at_NZDUtnRmUKUk9FYvmJY1Lmpn9rVpjrAgfUwO5gGpBRmz8gXHEBJBqCj6ZSkxc2Ii55UD>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 09:45:53 -0000

Howdy all -

Just to let those of you that are going to Eternal Con next month know that we are having a Glorantha seminar at the Con. I'll be talking about the new Lunar and Malkioni magic rules for HQ2, about Malkioni sects, Safelster, Fronela, Harrek the Bersek, maps, and anything else that pops into my head! The last portion of the seminar will be dedicated to Q&A - including questions that those not attending send my way. I'm hoping someone will be recording the seminar and post it as a podcast.

Simon Bray, Ian Cooper and Lawrence Whitaker will be on hand to help me out when I'm stumped and to talk about various Moon Design projects in the works.

Jeff