Re: Moon Design welcomes aboard Pete Nash!

From: Rick <rmeints_at_kuk9dhcQCuhF595i_esPAmYhSRZQrZBpPJDK0VztE1Ub14Rp3d8klY1bRn-bhkc-ap2J>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 20:07:56 -0000

Loz and Mongoose parted ways back in October, while Pete's departure was earlier this year. Having known both Loz and Pete for many years, and having been in contact with them for both gaming and social things, Jeff and I have been discussing freelance Gloranthan projects with them for some time. We have been preparing the announcements for their Heroquest Gloranthan projects for a while, and we didn't know that today was going to be the day Mongoose would officially announce the end of their license agreement with Issaries. We just want everyone to know that we have been increasing the amount of Heroquest Gloranthan projects we have underway, mainly from having more people on board to write them.