Re: The three runes pagans all have

From: hcarteau_at_kYQt_CACToAjsSjvPiRMKq6Ya_BPgOe80JQjfFtuTcm_NtiP3L52L5N5zfedfx-itUI
Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 22:19:59 +0200

/// Any good Watcher in any good (i.e. rokari) Church would be horrified by what you wrote, and send you for re-education or burning at the stake. No self-respecting sorcerer would despoil the Logic of his spells by calling on his impure, grossly material traits.

Still, having all malkioni have three (or one or two) Runes as part of their make-up does make for interesting possibilities... And explains why some can feel the Great Earth Serpent, other talk to their crops, other mend broken bones etc. - without the teachings of our Great Church.

Perphaps some schools, such as the aeolians and henotheists, actually practise boosting their spells with God's Touch ?