Re: The three runes pagans all have

From: hcarteau_at_ZnB7hh-VQnXqmk_VwGfxfWNmEbOU-mD2f7Btf3MDMB6dvF2yURzh-hrrwxEL3wkcZ3I
Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 22:09:23 +0200

Selon Kevin McDonald <kpmcdona_at_RrlQ5gj6NvKyg-9NmV1CGWH464ord5j0Kc-zs6n44hnScheXZYgAnjY8H707gAHA8_wkrTeGSIRk6hPiRg.yahoo.invalid>:

/// You make an interesting point. But then how do we explain stuff like the rokari recruiting children "strong in the Law Rune" to become wizards ? Unless said children are "Disciplined" as a trait, for instance.

And yes, though I like the idea of the Runes being in everybody, Beyond magical systems, it would muddle things up a bit too much.