Re: Mongoose and Issaries Part Ways

From: hcarteau_at_mu0__gr0aGQhQ7g4YFlwGeQCMn6EqLVgDjtrBflt62qRjmywVksUtmXrHrD751XLCul
Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 22:59:33 +0200

Selon Mark <markmohrfield_at_1_FbMRdYEMuwQ7pM2Gz1OeJdq5R49z1bViiD6IXJ9LuoKMg8-284Nt-8vtrlkWprD62jtkvejgS8nW1EAw.yahoo.invalid>:

> Note that the author of DHS is, in fact, Lawrence Whitaker. So hopefully we
> will see similar quality in the Harrek campaign (Harreksaga?).
/// If it's glorantha, I'll by it 95% of the time. If it's "made in Loz" I'll buy it 100% of the time - the man can WRITE.

So now our mouths water with promises of Glorantha Guide, Creatures Encyclopedia and Harreksaga let's go back to earth. What is going to be offered for sale at the next Eternal Convention please ?