Re: The three runes we all have

From: hcarteau_at_islZd9W871-u1F9AlQXBXTzonkv3Sn3gIC4LyAaE0X8c6nijOEQN_yzriCM8UlQFuPl
Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 22:56:27 +0200

Selon valkoharja <rintasaa_at_ppX-aYbmdsaJBg1BOrPXp4Cg6EuQW2YoRn9BUN8roxebz4GqGj7IDTVzb16YOC4RZ5H0ryU4olcCfAMLepgTPg.yahoo.invalid>:

> Surely you have the runes even before any theist initiation happens. Theism
> brings about their expression (what magic you can do with them), but it feels
> like they are already there, and would still be there if you were raised as
> an animist or monotheist instead.

/// Fascinating point ; it's so huge I can't believe I never thought about it. All men are a mixture of all three worlds. Perphaps those in non-theist societies have a weaker connection to Theist rules ? Now the question I'd never thought I'd ask : Jeff, what's the Gospel on this ? Do ALL men have Runes in them ?