Re: Query: Black Horse County language

From: Jeff <richaje_at_MMBSaVCtOqxCj9AXd4rA6QeYb0WMlTiBtVBNYGxWkG0axgSu1oTnbHqrJdROwyM_N9DW>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2011 17:37:24 -0000

> So Malkionism does still have a history of grand Councils which periodically seek to define what Malkionism is?
>
> I don't dislike the idea (and would like information on How the West was One if it is accesible), but isn't it a bit like the Medieval church?

The Christians were hardly the first group to hold councils to determine what is the law. That's really what these councils are doing - gathering the relevant scholars, magicians, holy men, and so on, to resolve a legal contraversy. We could just as easily call it a Sanhedrin.

For the Malkioni these probably date back to the informal assemblies between the Malkioni colonies since the Dawn. The first of these broad councils was in 88 ST, when the wizards and Men-of-All gathered at Frowal to resolve several disputed matters.

Jeff