Re: Draft Map of Genertela at the Dawn

From: David Cake <dave_at_O8AHW3A70K367rHZ4lw_eidl8-Qt0HNgMXjv_RpMiDGiSEp3tUvjupAixYJkxQLhVaosW4e>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 10:15:30 +0800

	Some interesting stuff even on that single, draft, map.
	The Tallgreen woods - a large elf forest that I've never
heard of ever! Why have we not heard from these guys in recorded history?

        The Fronelan Greenwoods are MASSIVE at the Dawn compared to their size now! Same goes for pretty much all aldryami forests. Interesting I always found the isolated aldryami in the Stinking Forest a bit of an anomaly, but now that I can see they are a sad remnant of what used to be part of the Elder Wilds forest

        Also interesting how big the Blue Moon Trolls are at the Dawn, they've always seemed a less important troll stronghold than Dagori Inkarth or the Shadow Plateau but maybe not so at the Dawn.

        Horse lords cover a fairly large area, but Dara Happa isn't even on the map as such?

        And this map also emphasizes how important the Kingdom of Ignorance really is in the East, as the other major alternative culture to the Kralorelans, and how little we know about them.

	Really really really looking forward to this book!
	Cheers
		David