Re: Historical Map of Genertela, Part II: 250 ST.

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_sq4xrD3bi29NEe0DEE2zeXjSe5dcJTBs-ZPFRAuunO9EDnEkR6qXt9EJE2rLI5fiF7O>
Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2011 13:25:55 +1200

The Mournsea makes its first appearance which is a bit of a surprise as I thought it happened before the Dawn. The Malkioni seem to be concentrated on the city of Bemelor on the Nimistor River.

The Dorastran/Heortling settlement in what is now Delela places an interesting context of Anirestyu's siege of a city there during the Gbaji Wars. The Dragonewts have settled Ormsland (and not as I previously assumed during the EWF period).

The Yggites have appeared for the first time. There's a major human settlement on the south shore of the sweet sea which may be either Blue People or Bull worshippers.

There's a sliver of a troll population in Aggar. It's probably part of Halikiv but the absence of a name is a bit annoying.

Birin is still under the control of the Blue Moon Plateau which must make life interesting for the nearby Dara Happans.

Both Kralorela and Bliss in Ignorance have picked up territory in the north yet the Kralori seem adverse to annexing Lur Nop. What is going on?

--Peter Metcalfe