Re: Orathorn

From: hcarteau_at_cFVagbZiRxqwBdMgsB3SrxSOc3wlCZjEn6arxlAuJUgyvXQfVGNKzg5JsnTp5lqWb1b
Date: Fri, 03 Jun 2011 09:37:00 +0200

Selon Jeff <richaje_at_YvELcjH_H-6JkivvglhdHUFq5JczvPR0cm0o2Hm-1D0BwLkQMVFkhEJzXoUDJuxT7s-e1APdw2xN.yahoo.invalid>:

> Orathorn is very ancient, but the relatively large population settled around
> the castle of immortal sorcerers is fairly new and comes from a pact between
> the sorcerers and some guy who ruled Pent.

/// I'd like to know about the origin of Orathorn. It's not pentan, it can't be praxian, etc. etc. Where the hell did the "immortal sorcerers" come from ? Could they be (gasp) exiled brithini ? or vadeli ? Or are they total non-malkioni ? The only thing I know about them is a short (excellent) comic strip story written by the spanish team of "Path of the Damned"