Re: RE:[RQ2/3] Selling and purchasing magic

From: Stewart <stu_stansfield_at_uj_xHesJ_r2ZikxhXmk-1Kijwju9DoGxrxm97ux9gf9LxpEfwqNwW_QaCymNY>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2011 15:30:28 -0000

"A discussion group designed to support Greg Stafford's World of Glorantha and its use in all game systems (HeroQuest, QuestWorlds, RuneQuest, wargames, etc.)"

I'll ask what questions I want, within that frame of reference. I'm not interested in the inability of others to grasp that, or their attempt to reframe questions contrary to my intention.

My question was specific for a reason. I'm very grateful to those who answered. Those examples really do help.

Thanks,

Stew.