Re: Scripts + Examples

From: hcarteau_at_QhWi7zSxKh3j9njOz-JY0_DuU0sbYn1a4bqM3hVlMUn3UW1mAWPQtjGW5agRedDIVOb
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2011 23:44:14 +0200

O ye of little Faith. The Abiding Book was written with these Runes by the Hand of God, in the moment of Total Revelation. If the Runes are good enough for the Great Mind, they are good enough for you, little heretic.

Some sorcerers were blinded by the sheer power of the Word of God and lost their way. But the script they used was the same as we (malkioni) all use. Logic and Reason are expressed in a clear, simple, all-encompassing written language.

The "older form" you refer to is of course the abhorrent script of the godless, nonhuman brithini, which can strike you blind and dumb when you try to read it, so dry and inhumand it is.