Re: Blue Moon and Blood Kings

From: hcarteau_at_MQ29o03ctZQLRPgLHj4ii3gc-8B49ty9-sajUKgwZ9oae6fskBpXdU96YNMOPO-GUoO
Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2011 17:44:27 +0200

Selon jorganos <joe_at_esEGqyHFJb5xPO1OyixbKggyM0ATj4RaX8jtA6kh8ettIORXda6YmA_97P6pzUSWvGF1eaql.yahoo.invalid>:

> > She / It is everywhere...
>
> Not quite everywhere. Kitor has the greatest Third Eye Blue temple in Peloria.
/// Indeed.

> I'm fairly sure that the accusation can be made, probably has been made
> somewhere at some point, but that the TEB folk don't have any Lunar powers
> whatsoever.

/// How do you know ? As many, you are blind to the Subtle Blue Ways.

Piku was a zaranistangi, who flew in Artmal's (stolen) ship to the Blue Moon Plateau with his father, King Dengbalu. They parted ways because Piku objected to his father taking his Sword of Tolat too far from their home, opening it to the raging seas.
Piku went looking for weapons of great power to protect his folk. He stole mighty secrets of metal and weaponry from the mostali in the brass mountains, using his Grandmother's magics of evasion and movement. Then he settled in Kitor, close to the source of stolen magics, with dwarf slaves. One might wonder why he never went back to Seshkaul. I do have a theory about that.

> But nice to see that the index gets used now and then.
/// It makes for an interesting read. I just re-discovered it and put it on my web favorites.