Re: Guide of glorantha

From: Jeff <richaje_at_zcTCXg8NwBkreNP-n33J8CG79k6eH1jyyzXKBhL1mvLrLdcEGDP-6aIAkc1vkZeNmGs5>
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2011 11:33:02 -0000

> After reading a post on another forum about the eternal con, I was suprised, and pleased, to read that the "Guide of glorantha" is delayed. Heu...no, this part doesn't enjoy me, but it seems that the delay is explained by the size and the content of the book that could be huge !

I'm not sure I ever gave a release date for Guide to Glorantha except that I hoped to get it out this year. There's an awful lot of material in there and a lot more to come.

> Last question is that I have not read something about the whitewall book/campaign. Is this project canceled ?

No. But it makes more sense to get to the Holy Country after the Harreksaga is concluded. We've got a lot of material and a lot of events we want to cover in the Holy Country, and we want to do this right.

Jeff