RE: Wedding Special

From: Stephen McGinness <stephenmcg_at_Bt6GZGawrJfAYi0yeqwB_Hb0FuTgrcsoSJxaNe35WhtTXJThe7TBwDzGpoy9BIq88>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 17:00:01 +0100

David Many thanks for the suggestions. Feathered Horse Queen is an intriguing suggestion. :) Cannot believe I have just seen this. I reckon I have the core ideas to do some serious reading. I am hoping to do a serial maguffin hunt resulting in a series of choices. With the trolls I think I will have a few artefacts to choose from but the Anilla one will be the best one to choose as it will be "something blue". :) I am hoping to slip most of the wedding stuff into the character pregen backgrounds and give the real groom-to-be a character with more misleading stuff. He should not know that he intended to be the groom in the HeroQuest until it is too late. The Feathered Horse Queen should be a scary proposition as a bride.... Stephen