Re: Ducks o' Death or Ducks and the Death Rune

From: Santo Sengupta <aumshantih_at_FPcq94BIfArVls8xg2d_dUYVbO1SEgU3C5YlHO7GjSXlDwgNEMq6BfygIa6KpQfcJ>
Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2011 14:51:47 -0400

Namaste:

I always thought the Ducks connection to the Death Rune was a result of their expulsion from Keetela before the Dawn, during one of the Great Nightmares. Was it something they did to offend Thella, the goddess of dreams? Did they reject the teachings of the Great Mystic Mashunasan? Or did they somehow manage to piss off the implacable Vith, All Father?

Only HeroQuesting will discover the truth!

-Santo
aum shanti shanti shantih.
"The world is like the impression left by the telling of a story." - from the Yoga Vāsiṣṭha