Re: Pavis the half-elf

From: Jeff <richaje_at_L2WgdpUlNxQJ0MkBp9XiHzXXOy5HUXBdjfYL0Mt6TWHfDJFjP2uS1EgGI00lLGd5jC8e>
Date: Mon, 05 Sep 2011 04:52:36 -0000

Pavis's mother was aldryami, and not a nymph like Nemolayope. Pavis's heritage was indicative of the sort of strange magical experimentation that took place during the rule of Third Council. His birth was miraculous and heralded a return to the unity that had once existed amongst all mortal races. It was fervently hoped that Pavis would become the sire of the Original Man, a being that unite all mortals.

> I think its in King of Sartar, but there's a remark made that during the
> Second Age the magic of Glorantha allowed species interbreeding that was
> usually unheard of. So its quite possible the magic was used to allow Pavis
> to be the genuine son of elf and human.

Jeff