RE: Re: On the Nature of the Durulz

From: Sean Foster <ebaninth_at_2rgb_r7JDVmyZZxdKg-utUScfhfkQ5KatAN58csBn5vVX0-emKpYUtYW6BaCAZJAYuE>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2011 20:22:30 +0800

> Why not? Ok, it will be hard to prove that they are of the Sartar
bloodline. There were rumors, though, that Sartar once turned into a duck and spend a night there when the Durulz joined his principality. Totally unsubstantiated rumors, of course. Seriously...

I like that one.Fazzur has studied the Sartarites far more than I give him credit for. Hard to sight the GS tattoo (KoS p290) when they are under feathers.

> I'd be interested how you would place the Telmori in this scheme...

Thunder Brother > Elmal, Guardian Shtick