Re: Salinarg and the Household of Death

From: hcarteau_at_vAuLBLS4xFcpvxiQkzCFlfXnY5CAnbse5VZGH60lC4f_P-GvR9XN4DjKCGAPQA9AcCf
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2011 19:37:55 +0200 (CEST)

That's him ! That's the kid that drew me back from Hell to life (well, my character in Eric's campaign).

Interesting discussion as I have made an attempt to sculpt a bust of Harsaltar scale 1/3. Still unfinished and unpainted. Pictures on my blog ( http://laterreetlefeu.canalblog.com/archives/2011/08/20/21828760.html ) The death appearance still to be defined and the scale will allow details. I will pick up the ideas from the discussion.

/// He is perhaps too well-fed. Humakti, especially hardcore humakti like this child, could have gaunt faces, their vitality is gone - except for fighting and killing. Also, a nice huge Death rune cut into his face (like you did to my character, which makes social life difficult at best). Also, I think you can see Death in a humakti's eyes, in his glance. Make something special to his eyes (no iris ?)