Re: history of Umathela

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_UhwrxP5y6u31I8Moyj9BQvJ6evUXkxoWJlKZsVjdPjMhDbIxA2sZQ1cqSXmb9dVkEam>
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2011 20:06:39 +1300

On 9/30/2011 9:01 AM, giannieanna wrote:
> Hi all
>
> I am looking for a detailed time-line of Umathela; I am particularly interested in the events of the 10th century.
There isn't much more, I'm afraid. The only other detail is that Umathela is revolting against the Middle Sea Empire. The revolt is quite successful - one army refuses to fight their brothers while a second one was distracted by a surprise Fonritan fleet and went home to kick butt in Ralios.

Hence it seems to me there's an alliance of some sort between Umathela and Fonrit (in that Fonrit is the dog that didn't bark in Umathela's woes at the end of the age). The alliance seems to be an enduring one considering that once the Closing comes, they don't take the opportunity to invade Umathela.

--Peter Metcalfe