Re: Loskalmi society. Explain

From: Jeff <richaje_at_tl3g0BeAD8tH76tftr8j5_TgzP3dIycntLDaQPT43o_gm-QbqOfYsyE4efN4PeRrb84Y>
Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2011 17:25:51 -0000

> It was the (temporary) destruction of the world of the Demiurge that followed the great act of self-sacrifice by Snodal that killed the God of the Golden Feet and destroyed the White Bear Empire.
> /// I note this mysterious God got a promotion and now has golden feet instead of silver. But which white bear empire are you talking about, since this is way before Harrrek's time (1500 ST) ?

Sorry - that's typo! God of the Silver Feet!!!!

The White Bear Empire. The rulers of most of Fronela prior to the Ban. They had a mighty confederation of peoples that threatened to wipe Loskalm off the map. The God of the Silver Feet enabled these diverse peoples to communicate with each other and coordinate.

Jeff