Re: Lich in Glorantha

From: Santo Sengupta <aumshantih_at_Io-Rzs0V40PzTO5HQma6D1kMGRUScNdy54nerO2bzWkZgaLRU9dkWDiuKD4hTYz7p>
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2011 18:10:29 -0400

Namaste:

My favorite real world story about Liches come from my friend Ted. He was helping some friends of his family with restoring an old barn in the rural countryside of Connecticut.

They were trying to get some equipment into the building, and so they opened the very wide and large door set in the structure.

An old timer screamed at them to stop...
"Don't go opening the Lich Door!"

As it turned out this building had a specific door built into it which was only opened to bring corpses (in coffins) into and out of it.

How cool is that!

-Santo
aum shanti shanti shantih.
"The world is like the impression left by the telling of a story." - from
the Yoga Vāsiṣṭha