Re: Cotoplan the Bearer

From: David Dunham <david_at_KQD_HPi1IRA5ng51oCwJqOhCTefxFpzch6NY5Gy3DkquT14wC9jaZhnP0pIQSPjoy5f3HJ>
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2011 21:39:13 -0700

On 7 Oct 2011, at 06:00, giannieanna wrote:

> Yes. Very scant information ("bearer of Ropotes [=Lhankor Mhy]). Which is why I'm looking for more!

If you get more out of Sandy (who provided the names of the Nine Lightbringers), let me know!

I don't think he was really a worshipped entity before the LBQ that helped end the reign of the God Learners.

In HQ 1 terms, I had:

Cotoplan the Bearer. The Blue Man who gained his freedom by aiding in the Lightbringers Quest. He has no shrines, but is worshipped as one of the Nine Lightbringers, and provides common magic.

Feats—Carry Heavy Load, Pack Quickly, Pack Small.